Terms of service
1. The Foreword.
These Website Terms (hereinafter the “Terms”) govern and regulate your rights and obligation within the framework of your use of this website timelesstech.org (hereinafter the “Website”) and the relationships by and between you and Timeless Tech Ltd , a Belizean Company having registration number I.B.C. No. 168966, and registered address at New Horizon Building, Ground Floor, 3 1⁄2 Miles, Philip S.W. Goldson Highway, Belize City, Belize, Central America, VAT N. BE98363184373293 (hereinafter the “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”). By visiting or using the Website, you hereby signify that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms. Any actions on the Website that are made by using your Internet connection or electronic device, unless you prove otherwise, shall be deemed as have been taken by you.
2. E-mail address for communication.
Should you have any questions, please, contact us via e-mail address email@example.com
3. Revisions of these Terms.
We can change, amend, modify, or correct these Terms for any reason and without notice. In case of any changes, amendments, modifications, or corrections, we will post the revised version of the Terms on the Website. It is your responsibility to check these Terms for any changes whenever you access the Website. Your continued use of the Website after the revised Terms have entered into force shall be considered as a fact that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
4. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Belize. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Belize.
5. Conditions of Use
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- In any manner that involves transmitting or sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- In any manner that involves impersonating or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company`s employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
- In any manner that involves engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website or our digital assets, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability;
- In the manner that is or may be considered as defamatory, harassing, pornographic, embarrassing, vulgar, malicious, harmful, threatening, indecent, derogatory, discriminatory, untrue, political, abusive, sexist, hateful, offensive, menacing, obscene, racist, profane.
In addition, you agree not to:
- Use any robot, spider or another automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
6. Intellectual Property
Unless these Terms provide otherwise, the copyright and other rights to all information, data, codes, interfaces, texts, drawings, design, publications, artworks, pictures, photographs, music, images, graphics, and materials (hereinafter the “Content”) that are displayed or otherwise presented on the Website are owned by the Company or licensed to the Company by its suppliers or licensors. You are permitted to use and download such Content or any other materials from the Website to your electronic device subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You use the Website and any Content it contains for your internal, personal, private use only;
- Except otherwise provided and permitted by applicable law, you must not use, copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast or transmit any part of the Website or the Content it contains for any purpose without prior written permission of the Company. This includes, without limitation, not reproducing or storing any part of the Website or the Content it contains in any other web page or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service;
- Except as the Company expressly permits in these Terms, you shall not in any way modify or create derivative works from the Website`s Content;
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms or by the Company in writing are reserved.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company harmless including the Company`s affiliates, subsidiaries, officers or agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, settlements, costs or expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising directly or indirectly from or relating to:
- the breach of these Terms by you or anyone using your Internet connection or by using your electronic device;
- any claim, loss or damage experienced from your use or attempted use of (or inability to use) the Website;
- your violation of any law or regulation; or
- any other matter for which you are responsible under these Terms or under law.
You agree to fully cooperate with us in the defence of any demand, claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations specified in clause 7.1, as requested by us.
Except as expressly permitted herein, you may not assign any of the rights, interests or obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of the Company, and any such assignment will be null and void. The Company may assign these Terms or any rights, interests or obligations hereunder without your consent.
9. Third-party Websites.
The Website may contain links to the websites, services or resources which are owned and operated by third parties (hereinafter “external resources”). You follow these links/hyperlinks to the external resources at your own risk. We bear no liability for the content of any external resources and bears no responsibility for anything that can happen as a result of your visit to external resources. The Company highly recommend you to consult the “legal” section of the external resource (which include “terms” document) prior to its use.
11. DISCLAIMER. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE, COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS WEBSITE IN RESPECT OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION DOES NOT AFFECT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR AFFILIATES OR OUR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, AND DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE FAILURE.
If any provision,clause, phrase, word of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision, clause, phrase, word shall be struck out and the remaining provisions, clauses, phrases, words shall remain enforceable.